Awesome Author Interviews – Davonna Juroe
Welcome to another awesome Author Interview with Davonna Juroe, the mastermind behind “Scarlette – A Paranormal Fairy Tale.”
Let’s get right into it!
1. Summarize your book in a one-sentence catch phrase
Dark retelling of Little Red Riding Hood set against one of the most famous alleged werewolf attacks in history.
2. Now in one sentence, tell us why your book kicks ass
The novel blends a real historic event and a fairy tale, blurring the line between folklore and reality.
3. Tell Us what your main character’s Plenty of Fish Dating profile looks like?
I am Seeking: a Werewolf
For: To slay
Do you drink? Socially
Marital Status: Single
Do you do drugs? No
Pets: No pets, not even a wolf
Eye Color: Brown
Do you have children?: No
4. What’s your fondest childhood memory?
Probably that one time when I was wearing a red cloak and carrying a basket to my grandma’s cottage in the woods. I remember meeting a wolf on the way there, but the memory is a bit fuzzy after that. I think it bit me because that night I howled at the full moon, and ever since then I heal quickly and can run really fast.
5. On your Itunes, what song has the most plays?
Hungry Like A Wolf by Duran Duran
6. Finish the following sentence: I am ashamed to admit that I like…..
Vampires *covers face with hands*
7. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Well, I speculate I am a werewolf, so you can’t really get any better than that. I mean I’m strong and immortal and stuff. Oh, and I grow hair like it’s nobody’s business. I hear that’s every woman’s superpower dream.
8. In one sentence, what is the philosophy of martial arts?
*scratches head* Live long and prosper?
9. What’s something you never want to hear on a date?
Wanna come up to my loft and check out my silver bullet collection?
10. If you could have one mythical creature as a pet during a Zombie Apocalypse, what would it be and why?
A mermaid. Zombies can’t really swim, so she could high tail it with me to the center of the ocean and then we could just tread water till the apocalypse was over. Yeah, that could work…Hmmm. Maybe I need a better plan. Wait. I’m a werewolf. That means I’m immortal and impervious to zombie bites.
Oh, it’s SO on!
Be sure to check out Davonna’s book “Scarlette – A Paranormal Fairy Tale” available on Amazon.
Want to be a part of Awesome Author Interviews? Leave some comments on my blog and send me an email: LWPATRICKS (at) GMAIL.COM!